We are back in business! :) I'm getting caught up! Many of these posts have just been sitting here in blogsville, not complete. I hope to be up-to-date ASAP!!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Posted by The Cabe Family at 7:38 PM
2 comments:
You are amazing at blogging! I have gotten so behind on reading blogs. It's terrible. I'm barely keepin' mine alive.
Thanks for the blog back-up advice. I can't wait to check it out.
Also, I have a Christmas card for you guys but don't have your address. I know that holidays are over, but I'd love to send it your way. Can you email your address?
We LOVE all the blogging....kids are soooooooooo cute! Love ya'll...
Ommy & Poppy
Post a Comment