CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Quality Time with Christopher

Carson went with Ommy, Poppy and Aunt Nicole to Weesatche to see Great Grandma Altman, so Matt and I got to spend some quality alone time with Christopher. One of the reasons that we fell in love with our house was because of the outdoor space and as time has gone on, I have hardly spent time way out back where the kids love to play. :) So, Christopher and I tromped around outside. He shot his air soft gun and I shot photos. :)



The Creek

Some of Hurricane Ike's destruction...

After hanging out outside as long as possible we headed in for a treat.
Here is Christopher getting ready to decorate his gingerbread house.

He made a face on top of the gingerbread house. If you look closely you can see the interesting addition he made to the nose. He had to add something to this project to make it gross!
Later he roasted marshmallows and we snuggled up by the fire! He loves having our undivided attention!

0 comments: