Carson celebrated her 10th Birthday with a sleepover! :) Here she is putting out balloons and a sign on our street.

The party favors...

And cupcakes...

Our night time "activity" center...friendship bracelet making materials and nail polish.

Pizza Time! We ordered pizza for the girls and then I "made" (read: heated up) a gluten-free, non dairy pizza for Carson. She was thrilled about the idea until she actually tried to eat the pizza. :) Apparently it wasn't the tastiest thing...I certainly didn't try it! I love how the fabulous metallic wallpaper in our dining room (along with the circa 1980 draperies) are highlighted in this photo! Gotta love it!

Cake time! This is a super yummy gluten-free and dairy free cake! I made it and then Carson and I decorated it (with Carson's fabulous choices, of course). I made the cake for Cars and the cupcakes for the girls, but the cake was a hit! They all wanted cupcakes and cake!

Snuggling up for movies and presents.
1 comments:
What a fun party! I still can't believe Carson is 1-0!!!
Post a Comment