CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Party Time

Christmas Party Time...need I say more? Over sugared children with sticky hands basically describes a 1st grade Christmas party. :)
Carson and Christopher's parties were at the same time, so I bounced back and forth from one to the other. I preferred the 4th grade calm... :)

Contributing to the sticky environment...


This is what Carson looked like after her party. Well, okay, when she went to bed that night...a sleeping princess. :)
Can you tell that I've been having a SERIOUS camera issue? This picture is what HALF of the pics I take look like!!! Even the "good" ones aren't good anymore! Bye-bye camera...hello Christmas & Birthday Combo present!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

How I don't miss Christmas parties as a teacher.

P.S. I zoomed in on one of Carson's pictures & I like the writing lesson her teacher did with the senses!

The Cabe Family said...

Class parties and field trips...what teacher's nightmares are made of!! ;) Yes, Carson has been blessed with fabulous teachers this year!