CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Double Digits

How did this happen? How did ten years fly by SO fast?
Here is Carson on her BIRTHday. :)
Carson on Christmas, 2 days old.
Carson at 1 week old.
And here she is now...


We always have a family birthday celebration on Carson's real birthday and then usually celebrate with her friends on a different day. This year Carson was lucky to have Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Paul arrive just in time to celebrate with us. L joined us too for a sleepover. I made a wheat free, milk free, gluten free, etc.... :) chocolate cake to accomodate for Carson, Christopher and Aunt Jennifer's dietary needs. :) It may not look so hot (and a little on the flat/short side), but it really tasted yummy!
Check out the scarf that Ommy knitted for Carson! The fringed ends even have super cute beads with her intitals on them!
Posing with cool pillows that Christopher got her for her birthday.


Ommy and Poppy with the traditional Birthday Doll to add to Carson's collection.
Christopher explaining to Carson and L how the basketball court/goal that he made for Carson works. He worked on this secretly and then hid it under his bed until her birthday. :)
Carson was quite excited to receive the new desk for her room that she's been wanting!
Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely age, time to lose your cherry princess but I start with your mouth, down on your knees, unzip my trousers, pull mycock out and in your mouth , not just thecock suck myballs too and make mecum, let me see it then swallow, my turn with yourpussy now, rub, finger and lick, watch you buck, moan and quiver as I give you multi orgasms, up on your knees it is time for the backdoor to get somecum, no condom I wantit to leak out and go on yourpussy so I can use it as lube, mmmmmmmmmm I am going to LOVE this by the time I am done you won't be going to school for a week yourpussy will be so sore, can't wait to see your face as mycock enters you and when you feel mecum, happy 10th your pussybelongs to me now