This morning Christopher had his 2nd set of tubes taken out of both ears. The procedure went very well. It took no time at all and we were very grateful that Christopher did so well in recovery. The last time he had tubes put in his ears the recovery experience was terrible! He was violent coming out of the anesthesia, so this morning they made adjustments regarding the anesthesia and this change resulted in a much better outcome! And before going back for the procedure Christopher was VERY entertaining! (I do have video of this, but I'm going to spare him the humiliation!) He had slurred speech, he kept telling me that I had more than 4 eyes, at one point he said very slowly, "Okay....why is my arm not on my body any more?", he told me that my eye was falling out, but that it was okay because we were in a hospital...it was very difficult for me to keep a straight face!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I'm glad to know that everything went well. I said a little prayer for him this morning.
And I would like to see this video someday :o)
Post a Comment