CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Some bad hair days!

We are having grooming dilemmas. I always thought that I wanted a "shaggy" looking dog. I definitely didn't want to really have to add Lily's "hair appointments" to my calendar. But, it looks as though something must be done! We cannot see her eyes! She must be so annoyed with this look! (See picture below.)


So, our quick fix was a chip clip (literally from the kitchen!) to pull Lily's hair up and out of her eyes. Oh, so much better...and yet weird!



But, we could finally see her eyes and sweet face!


Next came the dreaded ponytail look! :( It is a pathetic ponytail but it is going to have to do until the fur on her body grows out a little more. Her head and legs seem to be really shaggy and her mid-section is not. I want to wait until that grows out a little bit and then really have her groomed. In the mean time, this is her sad, but silly look:

1 comments:

Crissie said...

Lily looks so sweet with the chip clip! I would have thought it was a cute doggie bow if you hadn't said anything! She is so cute!