CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Rain, rain go away when we go out to play

The kids really wanted to go to the front yard to ride bikes, ride scooters and play basketball today. The sun was shining, so I had them put their swim suits on so that we could go straight from the front yard to the back yard to cool off and swim. We were all dressed, the kids each grabbed a dog (who were also prepared to practice walking around with their harnesses and leashes on) and we opened the door...guess what started??!! Tiny little rain drops fell from the sky! You have got to be kidding me! I looked at the sunny sky, looked at my kids dressed in their swim suits and said, "Go for it...you have your swim suits on!" So there was bike riding and dog "walking" (we followed them around with their leashes on) in the sprinkling rain. It eventually blew over and then we went to the backyard to swim. ***Christopher is not pictured because he wouldn't slow down long enough for a photo! His first question out of the door was, "Can I run down the street to the mail box for exercise?" My answer was, "Yes, maybe six times since you're six years old." I was encouraging him to expend as much energy as possible!



Carson holding Harper after their walk.


Lily is trying to find some shade.

0 comments: