You may have noticed that I have been working on adding some slide shows to our blog. :) Let me explain...I have always (well, since Seth pointed out that I really needed to) been organized with my digital pics. And, I have always kept a folder entitled "Shea's favorites" that included all of my favorite pics of the kids. Well, I decided that I would put all of these pre-blog pics into a slide show. Little did I know that I could only create a slide show with the maximum of 50 pics and my folder included 205 pics! This just couldn't be...I had to share them all! So, I quickly put my faves in chronological order and then made more slide shows than you'll probably ever want to view, but I couldn't help it! I just couldn't choose 50 to cover a span of 6 years! Enjoy!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
OH Shea! I loved watching ALL the slideshows!! Your kids are so gorgeous! I knew but I guess now I really know! I had forgotten just how much I wanted to eat Christopher when he was a little guy! :) I loved looking back at all of the adorable Kelly's Kids clothes.
The kids had fun watching too. I wish you could have been here to hear their comments. Mal said "Wow, she must take pictures of every moment of everything that is cute!" I said, "Yea, you don't think I have cute pics?" She said "Yes, but it looks like she captures EVERYTHING!" Just so you know my 10 yr. old is very impressed with you! (Maybe you can do her wedding - or at least be the photographer! LOL) Both kids thought the pic of CLC sleeping with the dolls was hysterical! Of course we loved seeing Mal pop up in a couple too! We have to get them back together!!
Post a Comment