CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Errand day with Lily!

We had to get out of the house today while it was being cleaned and I didn't want Lily there either (she's still not thrilled when we leave and I didn't think people that she doesn't know walking around the house would be very comforting either), so we had to run errands with Lily! Where do you go when you have a dog with you? PetSmart and Petco! Who knew that both of these places could be so entertaining? I was planning on making a stop at the park too, but rain dampened that idea. So, extended stays at the pet places had to do! Our favorite is PetSmart...watching dogs get groomed is funny to watch! But, Petco has little shopping carts, so that was a highlight too!


Christopher with Mike and Lily

Christopher panting like Lily
Lily was the perfect size to fit into Carson's basket!

1 comments:

Jill said...

I've been waiting for you to update!! You guys should have come out here - we would like to meet Lily. I know those baskets can keep them busy for hours so you guys were good! Love the song you added. I've never heard it.. I have to add that one!