CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Inspired Artists

Carson and Christopher love to paint, so after seeing my painting they were in the painting mood. I love canvases! And the kids love them too!
Carson enjoys the finger painting technique like I do!
Lovely :)
I love all of these vibrant colors!
Christopher decided to create a realistic painting. He knew what he wanted to paint from the beginning and wouldn't tell us what it was going to be. He wanted us to guess what it was as he painted it.
Our little lefty concentrating...
Can you guess what he might be painting?
Now can you tell? :)
Carson kept painting... :)
I LOVE this!!
Sometimes you need to stand over your painting to get it "just right."
and painting...and painting...
This isn't the final product (somehow I didn't take a picture of that??), but I love the fingers gripping the gun. Later he added more details to the backgroud...the sky and mountains.

0 comments: