CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 23, 2010

The Natural Bridge Caverns

Natural Bridge Caverns...here we come! This is Christopher just walking up to the place-he was obsessed with climbing the trees and anything else he could find! (somehow I pushed the black and white button on my camera??)



It's mining time!







While mining Christopher decided that he really needed to do the zip line. I wasn't thrilled about the idea, but I wasn't about to squelch his desire for adventure either. :) (like that could really happen!!??)
He looks tentative and scared doesn't he??


My baby walking away...I started praying incessantly right about this point...
He's way up there!!
Here he comes!


He started waving. :)



He was thrilled and was ready to do it again!
But, it was time for our tour of the caverns...





We wrapped up the day with dinner at BJ's and we were excited to learn about their gluten free menu and gluten free pizza! Carson and Christopher were thrilled...especially since they found out that we have a BJ's in Houston close to us too!


0 comments: