CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My latest love: spray paint!!

I began falling in love with spray paint at the beginning of summer vacation when I decided to spruce up our outdoor patio furniture and spray paint it. Wow! What a miraculous transformation! After that I began looking for other spray painting projects. :)
One of the items on my list of things to do this summer was to replace this yucky cabinet hardware that we have throughout the kitchen. Because there are already holes drilled into the cabinets I had to find hardware that would fit perfectly. Well, after Carson counted 84 pulls throughout the kitchen and the master bathroom (which also needed some help!) and I realized that special ordering hardware that I really didn't like was going to cost me around $10 an item, I opted for another solution: SPRAY PAINT!!
Before:
Hardware removed:
After:
This is a serious improvement!!
I had to have some help in those hard-to-reach places. :)


0 comments: