CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Time!

We had a busy night! We carved our pumpkin and then went to eat and play at Chuck E. Cheese for our Copeland night.

Lily wanted to help too!

Carson drew out the Jack-o-Lantern face that I would carve into the pumpkin. Christopher was VERY frustrated because he wanted to carve around the top of the pumpkin. I began and then he kept trying, but he just couldn't seem to get the right coordination down of "carving" and moving the tiny "saw." Later I realized that I had been modeling with my right hand and a left handed person could DEFINITELY not carve the way that I was carving. :(

Every year the same thing happens....Christopher touches the inside of the pumpkin a couple of times and has had enough. Carson will NOT stop until the entire middle of the pumpkin is void of any pumpkin strings!
Christopher sorted out the seeds because he thinks that he is going to plant pumpkins in the back yard! :) We'll see about that....

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun! Where's the finished product? I can't wait to see Christopher's pumpkin patch in your backyard!

The Cabe Family said...

yes, well somehow i didn't get a pic of it. :( imagine that! we were rushing to finish homework, carve the pumpkin and then get cleaned up to head to chuck e. cheese!