Today is Lily's 2nd Birthday! So, of course we had to celebrate! :)

The kids knew that I was making cupcakes for them to celebrate Lily's birthday, but I had a little surprise on top of each cupcake! Yum! (A Scooby Snack...one of Christopher's favorite snacks that he can have!)
We gave Lily two new plastic squeaky toys for her birthday. Lily is super about not begging at the table, but when Matt grills steak she always tries to get into the kitchen trash can for scraps! She also follows Matt around after he has grilled because he smells like a steak too! :) So, she got a steak for her birthday.
Lily also got a "foot" for her birthday. :) After my toes are painted she constantly sniffs them. Now she has her own foot to chew on.

I'm pretty sure Lily has had enough birthday celebrating! The constant squeaking of her new toys in her face has exhausted her!
2 comments:
You are too funny with the Scooby snack cupcakes, party hats & toys! Maybe I should hire you to plan Reagan's 1st b-day!!!
OH MY! The Cabes have gone to the dogs!!
Happy Birthday Lily - you don't look a day over 1! :)
Post a Comment