CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Beauty-full!

I LOVE when we go to have Carson's hair cut.  Not because she gets her hair cut, but because she always lets the stylist do whatever they want to her hair afterward.  Carson has NEVER wanted me to braid or french-braid her hair.  A pony tail is even asking a lot at times!!  Any kind of "different" style has always been off limits for this cute little thing!  So, when she sits politely (and happily, I might add!) and lets the stylist play around with her hair I try not to be jealous and I ALWAYS take pics of it afterwards!
You may not be able to see it in this picture, but her hair has TONS of glitter in it!!

AND she even got a glittery star "painted" on her cheek to go with her sparkly hair!
LOVE IT!!

0 comments: