CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Maiden Voyage

So, Matt got another new toy. :) Well, this one is one that we can all enjoy! And we did...on the first day that we got her. I finish working earlier in the day than most, so because the kids did not have school and Matt had taken off of work, we headed to Conroe as soon as I got home.

As soon as we got started Christopher could not stop giggling and screaming, "This is AWESOME!" He was clearly having a fabulous time! Carson was a bit more hesitant, but it didn't take all that long before she was enjoying herself too! She couldn't stop smiling!



They wanted to touch the water...
Each of them got a chance to drive the boat.




Eventually just touching the water wasn't enough...they wanted IN the water.





I anticipate many more trips like this in the future...

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait to check it out!