CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Dying Eggs is Eggstra Special with Friends!

Carson and Christopher each had a friend over and after lots of playing we dyed Easter eggs. Everything looked SO nice and neat before we began...


I've learned several things about dying eggs throughout the years...one of them is that dying eggs is a MESSY project. So, this year I moved a table into the grass outside so that if spills occurred it would be no biggie. I've also learned that the eggs NEVER turn out the way they look on the boxes!! And yet every year we try...
M., Carson, A. and Christopher getting started.




Some of the completed eggs

A. was boycotting having her picture taken!

Even if it is messy and the eggs never turn out as nicely as the pictures on the box, we'll still try again next year!

0 comments: