CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Copperfield Dolphins vs. Spring Cypress Stingrays

We had special visitors this weekend! :) Tiffany, Seth and Reagan were able to watch Carson and Christopher swim at their swim meet!




Here is Christopher swimming the breast stroke in the Medley Relay. (Yes, I had a pencil in my mouth, the camera and I was holding a clip board!) :)

Carson is studying the order of her events. :)
Christopher swimming the free.

Carson swimming the free.


Carson and some silliness near the ready bench.

Carson at the ready bench.


Christopher swimming the breast stroke.

Carson swimming the breast stroke.


Carson did not feel well...she actually fell asleep and slept through a couple of Christopher's events. We're fairly certain it was because she was super hot and was not drinking enough water! I don't think she'll let that happen again!

Christopher swimming the back stroke.
We woke Carson up in time to swim the backstroke.

0 comments: