Yesterday in the car Christopher sang an entire rendition of "Baby Beluga." He is not usually overly excited about singing for us, but he was confident about this song because his class has been practicing it in music in order to prepare for an end-of-school-year performance. When we got home I videoed him singing. He wanted to use the book as he sang.
This morning I read to Christopher's class and took the Baby Beluga book with me. His class was thrilled to sing along too, so they are borrowing the book for awhile. ***Disclaimer: The song is long and repetitive. :)




1 comments:
I remember when Carson was in kindergarten...I went to read to her class & you gave mt this book to take. All I remember is her whole class busting out in song, complete with hands motions (and good thing - I didn't know the tune!).
Post a Comment