CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Aloha and Carpe Diem!

Today was "Aloha to Kindergarten" Day for Christopher, so he dressed "Hawaiian" for school today. I really wanted him to wear his brown swim suit (which look like long shorts) with his shirt, but he was INSISTENT that they couldn't wearing swim suits to school, so he wouldn't comply. I was grateful that he at least was making an attempt to follow the rules! However, when he came home from school (Ommy and Tiffany picked him up from school) he walked in the front door with his shirt COMPLETELY unbuttoned and opened! I was grateful to learn that he didn't get into the car this way...he unbuttoned it just for me and the shock factor upon his arrival home. :) Thanks, Christopher!
Carson had "Roman Days" at school today, so she went to school in her toga. :) She spent the whole day playing Roman games, learning interesting facts about Romans and enjoyed a Roman feast! (she wasn't super thrilled about having her picture taken!)
And because Carson NEVER wants her hair up in a bun (or any "special" way) I had to photograph it so that I could remember what it looked like! :)

0 comments: