Soccer season has come to an end! Christopher loves playing soccer, but like all sports that our kids are involved in, eventually we're glad when the season is over! :) Two practices a week and then games every Saturday...it's nice to finally have a break. (Oh wait...swim team starts next weekend!) The boys played three games during their final tournament. It was a long day full of soccer!
Here is a VERY tiny snip-it of CLC on the field...he scored a goal in each of the 3 games. Unfortunately I have no video of that. :( I get too caught up in the game and then I forget to video. One of the cutest moments during the 2nd game was of my dad. Christopher scored a goal and Ommy wasn't at the game, so my dad called my mom immediately to share the news with her. It was cute to see how excited and proud he was of Christopher. :)
Remember I said that it was a LONG day full of soccer? Well, there was time for some relaxing between games. :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment