CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Celebrating Christopher

We celebrated Christopher's Birthday last night at Husky's again this year. (We realized after-the-fact that last year Christopher requested Husky's for his Birthday dinner then too!) Carson and Christopher love to play the games...sometimes not really playing the games, but pretending is fun too! :)

Again, Christopher's new look...reminds me of a monkey!

Before: Look at this sweet brother...

kissing the top of his sister's head!

After: Christopher proceeded to kiss and then mess up Carson's hair. (I see a look similar to this when I get Carson up in the morning!)

She recovered...

Christopher hiding behind his gifts. Aunt Nic brought the HUGE bag that CLC could have fit into!

A torpedo! If you've ever been over to our house to swim, this is your least favorite game to play with Christopher! :)

Present opening spectators
Oh look! A rebounder on top of Christopher's head!
The face...again. Yes, I could stop taking pics of it, but that's the deal...he agrees to pose for a "real" pic if I take one of these. You have NO idea how many of these faces that I have on my camera!!!

We got home and Christopher opened a package that came in the mail...a special gift from Grandma and Grandpa. This is one that CLC will NOT have access to on a frequent basis! It's another one of those things/questions that I have to answer: "I'm not sure when you'll get to do that...we'll see how old you are when you are mature enough to handle it. No...I'm not giving you a specific AGE...you have to show me that you are responsible." :) Christopher and I have lots of these conversations...he has lots of questions like: "When can I use matches by myself?" "When can I have all of my own tools?" "When can I stay at home by myself?" "When can I shoot a real gun?" With questions like these, Christopher is NEVER staying home by himself!!

0 comments: