CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Dessert Day

Today I went to the kids' school and we got desserts for their classes to celebrate their Birthdays. Obviously Christopher's 7th Birthday is just around the corner, but because Carson's Birthday is in December and that time of the year is filled with tons of treats already, we try to pick a different time to celebrate with her class. So, desserts all in one day was the answer!
Carson and L. snacking on some yummy chocolate chip cookies.
Christopher and L. eating some ice cold popsicles.

1 comments:

Jonathan Hardin said...

That is a great idea! I missed Caleb's birthday snacks this year... it is hard since we have the same birthday. I would like to be out to lunch with friends on my birthday not eating with 200 screaming third graders. I am going to borrow this one!!