CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Eggstra Special Time with Family and Friends

Today was busy spending lots of time with family and friends! My mom and a couple of her friends organized a special Easter celebration for all of their grand kids. :) You could definitely tell these were educators with all of the "stations" they had manned and all of the organized events!

Cupcake decorating station



Egg dying station (we hadn't dyed eggs at our house yet, so this counted in my book!)





Decorating crosses



Even the dads found themselves at the cupcake decorating station!

All different kinds of Easter egg races...rolling them on the ground, carrying them with spoons, etc...


Carson and Christopher listening intently to the directions!

The backyard was gorgeous! It was perfect for a fun Easter egg hunt!

Reagan didn't hunt for eggs, but she liked to hold onto them!
Matt getting a quick glimpse at the yummy treats in the eggs!
All of the kiddos posing for a quick pick. Christopher was surrounded by lots of girls!
We all enjoyed a very yummy lunch. The kids had a picnic out in the yard. (with Seth who thinks that he's a kid!)
I found the kids all squished together on this bench way in the back of the yard. I assumed someone had told them to sit together for a picture, but no! They were just all hanging out, so I definitely had to capture this moment! :) So cute and squishy!

If we continue this tradition (hint! hint!) I may never have to dye another Easter egg again! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I told Seth that he was just a kid, like us,too!
Carson

Tiffany said...

You didn't mention that Christopher stepped on his egg during the Egg Roll!