CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

THE Test

Carson and I both survived our first experience with the TAKS Test today. She took it for the first time and I administered it for the first time. Afterwards, she really had little to say about it. I, however, have tons to say... :) First of all, in order to administer the test you have to be "TAKS trained." A couple of days before my training I off-handedly made a joke about the training to a close relative of mine who may or may not be an administrator. :) I don't even really remember exactly what I said, but her response was, "This isn't a laughing matter." I was glad that this was a phone conversation because just even hearing her say that made it even more funny to me than ever! After signing a million and one pieces of paper I was "TAKS trained" and upon penalty of TAKS Jail or death by administering the TAKS test every day for the rest of your life, I cannot share any more with you. I now know first hand, this is serious business!

0 comments: