CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

1st Birthday Parties

This past weekend we went to Dallas to celebrate Reagan's first Birthday. She's growing up so fast! Her cupcake party was precious and the kids had a great time at the party and then spending time with Tiff, Seth, and Reagan afterwards.
Here's Reagan getting ready to blow out her candle!
Carson and Christopher enjoying some birthday treats too.
Look at this big girl in her sweet cupcake dress!
Where did Christopher spend most of his time during the party? Uncle Seth's arcade games are always a hit! Christopher is already planning an Uncle Seth/Christopher project so that Christopher can have one of his very own arcade games. (I'm not personally planning on this happening any time soon!)
How precious is this? ADORABLE!
And because I just can't help myself...I had to pull up some old photos of Carson and Christopher's first Birthday parties! :)
Christopher enjoying his yummy froggy cake (2003).

Look at those little teeth! (and big cheeks!)
Reagan needs a baby brother...these Kelly's Kids froggy outfits are still in great shape!

We can't forget Carson at her first birthday party! She turned 1 in December of 2000, but we had the party in January of 2001. December birthdays aren't always the easiest to plan!
She's getting ready for some cake.
She's not sure what to think...
Okay, now she likes it! :)
I love planning birthday parties! I need to get busy...I have a 7 year old boy party to plan!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just like me,........now! ha! ha!
cec

Jonathan Hardin said...

I love those pics of your kids...flashbacks are great!!

Donlee and Amanda said...

So cute! Our little one is turning one soon...I can't wait for the messy cake face!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast time has gone by! I remember when Carson was born! I will need your help for ideas for December birthdays!

Carolyn