CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bow Head!

Yesterday after school the kids and I dropped Lily off to be groomed. They have NEVER put bows in Lily's hair before when I have taken her to be groomed, but when I showed up around 7:30 to pick her up, there she was with 2 hot pink bows on either side of her head! I guess the groomer could tell by the look on my face that I was wondering about the bows...she quickly told me that while we were dropping Lily off that my daughter had been admiring the bows, so she thought the kids would enjoy them in Lily's hair. I thought surely she had Carson confused with some other girl...but, NO...she was right! I was glad that I got back home before Carson was asleep because she was THRILLED was Lily's new do AND hair accessories! :) Christopher got to see them the next day and neither one of them wanted me to take out poor Lily's bows. You're only supposed to leave them in for a couple of days, but because I could tell Lily wasn't thrilled about them she had them in for less than 24 hours! :)


1 of 30 pics Carson took of Lily and her bows! :) I LOVE digital cameras!

3 comments:

Donlee and Amanda said...

LOL!! Your kids crack me up. I can't wait until mine can say funny things!!

Tiffany said...

Carson? Bows?

The Cabe Family said...

Amanda...be careful what you wish for...once they start talking, they NEVER stop! :)

Tiff...I know, I thought that surely they were mistaken, but Carson always surprises me. :)