We spent our Thanksgiving holiday traveling between San Antonio and the Frio River. We all love being at the river any time of year, but Matt and I have decided that the fall/winter season is definitely one of our favorite times to be there! There are hardly any people around and it is so quiet!
We took the kids "fishing" down by Neal's...there were actually people swimming in the river! Now, it definitely wasn't freezing out, but jumping into the FRIO river didn't seem like the most relaxing idea to me!
Carson, are you comfortable?
Carson spent more time climbing rocks than she did fishing!
Poppy and Carson had football tutorials...apparently someone IS going to play football from our family one day! :) I don't think that it will be Carson, but she throws a football better than many girls I've seen!
I would say that Carson and Christopher spent the majority of their time during this visit up in this tree. :)
Roasting marshmallows is always a special treat. Christopher could not wait to start the fire! He planned for it all day!




I like to take our Christmas card photos during Thanksgiving. The river is always a perfect place for this... Here is a sneak peek into our "photo session." After I send out Christmas cards I'll post some more. :)







3 comments:
i like to climb.
that was from carson.
okay, so i forgot to logout and carson decided to make a comment. :) because she could probably edit the blog posts i won't be doing that again!
Post a Comment