CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Beginning of Basketball!

Carson began basketball practice last week and she had her first game on Saturday morning. Poppy was the only one able to be at the game because our Saturday schedule was very hectic and Matt and Christopher were both sick. :( Poppy said that she did a great job dribbling down the court and she attempted a shot. Carson plays on a team with all boys and one other girl. :) The teams that they play are all boy teams, so this season should be fun to watch! Carson's coach has recommended that she wear a mouth piece...if that happens I will definitely include pics of that! :)

Carson listening to her coach. I really liked his shirt! ("No Whining!")

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

We plan on coming to your game in December to watch you Hoop it Up!

Jill said...

She has turned into quite the athlete! I love that she looks so cute doing it too!!

Anonymous said...

I rock..! Carson