Today I took the kids with me to vote. We were prepared for long lines...Carson had a book and Christopher had his DS. Thankfully, neither of these were necessary because we merely walked in and voted! We have discussed the election and the candidates A LOT, so I read all of the voting instructions to the kids while we were at our voting booth (I definitely would not have felt comfortable doing this if tons of people were in line behind us!) and both of the kids pushed buttons to cast our ballot. The kids had a mock election at school yesterday and Carson voted for McCain and Christopher voted for Obama. :) My intent was to find signs at the polls representing both candidates and have the kids take pics with both, but we couldn't find any Obama signs anywhere! Only in Texas...
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment