Carson has ALWAYS made up strange words and phrases. When she was about 3 she insisted that we call her "Guh-line-duh-seen" (trying to spell it out phonetically so that you'll see how silly it is!) when we addressed her. What? This was just some made up name that she insisted she wanted us to call her. :) If I called her Carson she wouldn't respond. I had to call her "Guh-line-duh-seen." Well, lately Carson has been using a new phrase. This "expression" is used when she is excited, or when she is mad...it's very versatile! Matt and I have been instructed on how to properly say the phrase, but we never get it exactly right. :) Add, if you try to say it too (especially really fast) you'll see it's fairly difficult. I wanted to capture the phrase on video, so I made her say it to me this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Aww I had forgotten about Guh-line-duh-seen!! She is a mess! Tell her I want her to spell this new one.?
Galindaseen lives! But poobhalessphoodalessphoobalessa is even more odd. What a creative genius CEC is! Love, Aunt Jennifer
Post a Comment