Christopher donning his new earring and eye patch and sporting his new "do"...his earring actually would have been more appropriate with his "long" hair look, but he doesn't seem to care either way. 
In May Christopher decided that he wanted his hair "long," which really meant "shaggy." So, we decided that we'd go with it. He only got one haircut during the summer to give his hair some shape, but he began school with a somewhat shaggy do. His shaggy do quickly became a shaggy "don't" when I happened to see him occasionally during the day up at school when I was volunteering. I realized that during the summer I was always with him to "fix" his hair when necessary, but when he was by himself his hair was a complete mess! He looked like he woke up and went to school without his hair being brushed. :( He wasn't upset at all when I suggested that we get his hair cut. His hair now seems shockingly short, (because it is) but I know that it will grow back! :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment