CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Help with my Masterpiece

I have a friend who is a real artist...someone who sits down in an afternoon and creates this:
It's an impressionistic painting of her children. It's very cool that their faces aren't painted, but if you know her kids, you definitely know these are them!!
We both like the technique and ideas of a painter on etsy, so after perusing the site I found a painting that I thought would be great above my sofa if she could paint it. Instead, she encouraged me to do it myself. So, during our girl's weekend away, I began painting
and I created this:
It's hard to see in the picture, but it has tons of texture. :) A kindergarten teacher always...I tried painting with brushes, but I found that I prefer finger painting. :)

0 comments: