Today Tiffany and Seth found out that Reagan will be having a little brother! (Arriving 10/10/10) In honor of that, I thought that they should hear how our day started with our BOY. :)
Every morning Christopher gets dressed as soon as he wakes up (head to toe in his school clothes, including socks and shoes), packs his lunch (which is prepared and in the fridge), and puts his backpack on his back. Next he may snuggle up next to me on the bed, eat breakfast, play a game, create something, or watch T.V....all while wearing that backpack! ??? This morning wasn't any different. Christopher was dressed and Carson and I were almost finished getting ready for the day when Carson ran into my room and said that Christopher was hurt. She then told me that he was outside...okay, well, honestly Carson's idea of "being hurt" doesn't always match up with my idea, so I waited a couple of seconds to see if I heard any screaming or crying. Nothing....silence. Christopher wasn't coming inside. (By the way...I didn't even know that he had been outside!) So, I made my way into the living room where I saw through the windows Christopher's dilemma. Christopher wasn't hurt, but he had fallen into the koi pond in our backyard! That's right...completely soaked from thighs down, standing in the pond....backpack and all!! He quickly got out once he saw me. So, 5 minutes before our designated departure time Christopher stripped in the laundry room and changed into clean and dry clothes to wear to school. Thankfully the backpack survived without any water damage! He looked fine...except for the disgusting old shoes that he had to wear to school because his good shoes were completely soaked. He could have cared less! :)
Tiffany and Seth...congrats and start preparing for days like this ahead!




1 comments:
Thanks for the encouragement!
Post a Comment