CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Insectus Gigantica

We have tons of critters and insects outside around here that are HUGE! The other night I came downstairs and the lights were dim because we were beginning our nightly tuck-in routine. I screamed when I saw this HUGE insect on the floor of the living room! About two minutes later I walked into the kitchen and the insect was then on the floor in there! Christopher walked into the kitchen and I told him to stand back...he started laughing. He then started walking toward the insect about to touch it. I screamed again and told him to get back...I wanted to take a pic of the insect before it moved again and I was afraid it would fly up at him if he got too close!
He reached down and picked up the plastic insect...Carson had thrown it down over the balcony from upstairs and then Christopher had thrown it into the kitchen. Neither one of them were attempting to scare or trick me, but apparently all of these events working together did the job. I was seriously fooled!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's hilarious! I guess that's what I have to look forward to in 8 years!