Carson, L., Nic, Lily, Harper and I had a fun afternoon at Old Town Spring at their annual Pet Fest. Carson and L. both love pets and I thought it would be a good excuse to check out Old Town Spring...Nic and I hadn't been there in years!
The Loose Caboose is still there! :) Nic and I remember getting snacks here when we were younger.

L. introduced Carson to funnel cakes. :)



It was such a nice day and Lily and Harper were troopers. There were TONS of dogs! It was fun to people and pet watch. Just a tidbit: if you are interested in adopting a full breed rescue dog, this is the place to be. All of the rescue groups come to the Pet Fest and tons of them have adoptable pets with them. We saw tons of great looking, well behaved pets that need homes. We're definitely not in the market for another dog, but I'll definitely keep this in mind to share with others.




0 comments:
Post a Comment