CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Interactive TV

So today I am in the kitchen, walking around unpacking more boxes and I hear the funniest thing ever...Matt apparently had been watching the Astros game. And the kids were "playing" baseball in the living room along with the game. I overhear...(Matt) "Carson you're pitching now." (Christopher) "Oh no! I knew I wasn't gonna hit that!" (Matt) "Carson, pay attention. You need to pitch again." "Christopher, you need to watch to know when to swing." Then they changed positions...Christopher began to pitch and Carson was up to bat. (Christopher) "My arm hurts!" (Matt) "Well, you need to stop throwing the ball so hard and fast."

You would have thought that there really was a baseball game going on in our living room. Instead, all of this was pretend play...the kids were watching the game and acting it out. Christopher even had Matt pause the game for a quick bathroom break. The seriousness of the coaching in Matt's voice and the seriousness with which the kids were responding was HILARIOUS!

Amazing how kids can find ways to entertain themselves! (And husbands!)

0 comments: