CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Season Opener

This past weekend was Christopher's first game of this soccer season.
This is Christopher with a friend of his...they played soccer and T-Ball on the same team together for several seasons. This time they were on different teams!
Snuggling sistahs...And here's why we were cold...in Houston open-toed shoes are ALWAYS in season! When it actually is a little bit chilly outside it can cramp your style!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i took that pic!
carson

Angela said...

Shea! What a small world! How funny! I love your blog - and the pictures of your kids. Just precious! I'm SOO far behind on my blog ... really haven't done much with it since we left Iowa. But, seeing your posts about soccer are an incentive to get busy again! :-)
Angela

Jonathan Hardin said...

I am wearing open toed shoes right now and I agree that my style has been cramped by chilly weather!