CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy 100th Day of School!

Today the Kindergarten classes celebrated the 100th day of school. Christopher had a fabulous time! He was especially excited because Ommy was at school too to help celebrate! Ommy spent most of her day at Copeland helping faciliate a center that every Kindergartener at Copeland got to rotate through. :) Thank you Ommy!
Here is Christopher with his 100 Day headband...it has 100 things on it!
Christopher recently earned a bow and arrow for his good behavior at school, so he wanted all of his pictures taken with his bow and arrow. :)



When I picked Christopher up from school he had his jeans tucked into his socks. Carson was horrified! As soon as she got into the car she said, "I told him to take his jeans out of his socks, but he wouldn't!!" I didn't realize how crazy it looked until we got out of the car. Are those leg warmers? The socks weren't originally that long/high...now they are completely stretched out!!
His "after" photo when I made him fix his jeans and socks. :)

0 comments: