CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Flashback Friday

I received a fabulous photo scanner for my birthday this past November. I have literally been scanning and organizing pics of the kids since November. :) I have LOVED seeing all of the old pics and I'm so glad to finally have them organized into one place! (Well, actually I still have a little more to do, but I'm working on it!) And because I've enjoyed the trip down memory lane, I'm sharing with you too! ***Just for clarification, I actually had two children before I had a digital camera! :) We purchased our first digital camera a couple of months after Christopher was born, but all of the baby pics of Carson had to be scanned!
Carson, February 2000

The girls February 2001
Carson just before playgroup, February 2001

Carson playing at home, February 2002

Christopher playing at home, February 2004

2 comments:

Jill said...

AWWW!! Why is it I remember Carson so much more clearly when she was little than I do Christopher?? Guess for the same reason I remember Mal more than Max. :(

Is that Mal's sweater?

The Cabe Family said...

Yes, it's totally Mal's sweater! :) When I posted this pic I had to make sure that I shared that info with Tiff too...I didn't want her to think I was holding out on sharing a precious Valentine sweater with Reagan! :)