CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snowy Day Dismissal!

I was sitting in my car in the "car-rider" line waiting to pick the kids up from school...when it started SNOWING!!! I couldn't believe it! I prayed that it would last long enough for the kids to see it too and it did! Yay! They had "snowy day dismissal" (instead of "rainy day dismissal"). I wish I had a pic of their faces as they stepped outside! AMAZING! The first thing they did was stick their tongues out! We headed home, left everything in the car and ran around outside in the front yard. I soon realized that the event was going to actually last longer than 5 minutes, so we moved to the back yard to check that out too. The pictures really aren't fabulous...the camera kept getting snowed on! And, the kids weren't still enough to pose for pics!
If you zoom in you can see a couple of flakes in CLC's hair.
A couple of video clips...


Any time that I could get Carson to stop moving she stuck her tongue out???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

snow day
carson