Santa ALWAYS arrives, regardless of the weather and regardless if the kids and parents are REALLY sick! :) Well, we finally had our Christmas Day lunch YESTERDAY. :) But, before that we survived a week at home with all of us sick because of help from Nicole and Ommy and Poppy! We have had a lot of family time inside!!
Everyone began getting sick last week before Carson's Birthday. It began with the kids and by Christmas Eve Matt and I were infected too! Thankfully Nicole spent the night with us to help us get everything ready for Christmas day!
I had already baked the sugar cookies for Santa and the kids really wanted to decorate them for him, so we had a very abbreviated decorating session on Christmas Eve. The kids each decorated 1 cookie for Santa and 1 for each of themselves.
I had already baked the sugar cookies for Santa and the kids really wanted to decorate them for him, so we had a very abbreviated decorating session on Christmas Eve. The kids each decorated 1 cookie for Santa and 1 for each of themselves.
Christopher has his head down waiting for his cookie. :(
Oh wait, he can smile when he has fever!
By Christmas morning the only healthy one in our house was Nicole and Carson was on the mend. We usually check out Santa gifts and move into the other room by the tree to open the rest of the gifts, but this year none of us moved! Even Christopher stayed in one spot the entire morning! (In my mind I thought that I took a lot of pics, when in actuality I only took about 5!...that's what high fever does to you!)
Carson delivered all of the presents that were under the tree to everyone. :)
Christopher sat here all morning long!
Lily enjoying her chew stick on Christmas morning.
Harper looking on.
Here is Christopher in a "self picture" with Lily. He must have hijacked the camera again!
Yesterday the kids finally got outside to ride their new bikes!






1 comments:
How sad to be soooo sick for Christmas. Glad you made the best of it and took pics. Good (sick) mama!
Post a Comment