CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lights in the Heights

Yesterday we had a fabulous time with the Rennell family at the Lights in the Heights! The kids enjoyed walking (well...running) around looking at Christmas lights and decorations and listening to different kinds of music. The kids had a great time afterwards playing with C. & C. in the house (YIKES!) and eating some yummy food also. Thanks for inviting us!



Carson and Christopher checking out Santa on a motorcycle in the parade.

Christopher and C. hanging out on the front porch.
Of course, there were "activities" available for the kids inside too! :)

C. and Christopher showing off the necklaces that they made!
For some unknown reason, playing under the bed was huge entertainment. I think it may have begun as hide-and-seek and maybe I was supposed to find them? I had such a hard time!


0 comments: