CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Golfing Galore

Christopher has been obsessed with golf for awhile now. We're not really sure where the golfing desire came from, but nearly EVERY DAY (and if you know him...you know he is PERSISTENT!!) he asked me on our way to school, "When can I play golf?" Poppy had taken him to the driving range a couple of times, but Christopher got to experience REAL golf this past week during a week long golf camp. He is now officially addicted! He loved the camp and learned TONS about the game of golf. He even hit/made?? a birdie one day and got to keep the golf ball that he hit. Since I know next to nothing about golf, I asked Christopher, "Did everyone hit a birdie?" :) "No! I didn't hit a REAL bird!" Christopher replied. Ummm, yes I knew that he didn't hit a real bird, but I needed clarification. He did give further details and said that no one else hit/made a birdie and that he was the only one. I guess I'm impressed? :)




You can tell he takes this game VERY seriously!

0 comments: