Christopher and I spent the day today at the zoo with our friends from Foundry. Christopher had a great time! At the end of the day we were walking to the car and I asked Christopher, "What was your favorite animal that you saw today?" He replied, "My favorite thing wasn't an animal...it was the snow cone!" Hmmm... He continued, "But, I guess my favorite animals were the fish." (These were the extra large goldfish/koi in the reflection pool!) Glad we went to the zoo today to eat a snow cone and see very large goldfish swimming around! :)
Tara, Isabella and Christopher
(Christopher has a large piece of gum in his mouth!)




1 comments:
I'm so glad Christopher enjoyed the zoo..even if it was to eat a snow cone & to see large goldfish swimming around! Tell him I know of a GREAT snow cone place up in Dallas I can take him to next time he visits.
Post a Comment