CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Posing at the Park

The kids and I went to the neighborhood park after school on Friday to play. It was such a beautiful day! Both of the kids were VERY into posing for pictures (I always have my camera in my purse) for some reason. :) So much so that I'm sure that the parents around us were wondering if my children had ever been to a park before! Here are SOME of the many photos from the day...






An older gentleman walking his dog said, "Hey! Mame, you with the camera! I think you might want to take a picture of this!" (Yes, obviously the picture taking was obnoxious!) He pointed up into a tree where a mama heron was sitting in a very large nest. He's the one who identified the type of bird and said that the mommy and daddy heron take turns gaurding the nest. He also said that the nest was there last year too. The kids enjoyed watching the big bird too! So, I had to appease the man and the kids:

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Silly Kids :o)