CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fish and Ski Day

Well, I believe that our boat saga has ended... :) Matt bought a boat last year that he thought would meet our "needs" (wants), but unfortunately he had buyer's remorse soon after he purchased it. So, he has been shopping for a boat that all of us could enjoy...a "fish and ski" boat. Matt and Christopher enjoy fishing (sometimes Carson and I do too), but we also wanted to be able to have a boat capable of pulling the kids around for skiing and tubing. Matt sold the boat that he bought last year and bought our new boat! (And if you're counting--we still technically have 2 boats in our garage because we still have "the old boat"...I was SO grateful that our boat purchases didn't overlap...I didn't want to have 3 boats at our house at the same time!! I told Matt that we were NOT going to become "boat collectors!")






We enjoyed our first outing in our new boat AND the flexibility we have because we live so close to Conroe. Matt and Christopher left in the wee hours of the morning to begin fishing and then Carson and I brought them lunch at noon and then joined them in the afternoon for tubing and playing in the water. It worked out perfectly for all of us!



Christopher showing me the fish he and Matt caught.
Tubing time! (Somehow I keep flipping my camera to the black and white setting and in the bright sun I can't tell until I've gotten home that I took lots of pics in black and white! ANNOYING! I'll have to double check this more often!)

Christopher cruising around in the tube.


Carson cooling off in the water.



Christopher having a little snack.



Carson had enough! She completely fell asleep while we were anchored and Christopher was playing in the water!



Christopher finishing up in the tube!


A super fun day for all!

0 comments: