Nine years of non-stop fun and never-ending antics!
Here is Christopher covering his eyes, awaiting his birthday gift. :)

A
PowerWing!! (and some other items, but THIS was the one thing that he REALLY wanted!!)

Somehow chaos and lots of activity ensued after the
PowerWing presentation, so I have no more pics after that. ;)
It was party time the following day!

Party time, camping style! Check out my camp fire cupcakes!

What happened to the days when I had the kids' Birthday cakes made? ;) Somehow I've begun making Gluten-Free Birthday cakes and milk-free cupcakes for each of the kids' Birthday parties. I don't know how exactly this began...except, that I guess I wanted Carson and Christopher to both enjoy one
another's parties??? ;) AND Gluten-Free baked goods are seriously flat, so Gluten-Free cupcakes are not an option.

The Birthday Boy!

I finally got some
PowerWing pics...

The tent was set up in the backyard ready for the onslaught of TEN 9 year old boys!!
And a little campfire inside just in case someone wasn't thrilled with the idea of sleeping outside.

The party favors...
CLC hanging out by the indoor fire.

More party favors...
A little guest ready for camping!

Carson thinks something is
really funny!

Check out her cute T that says, "Camping is s
'more fun with friends."

Aunt
Nic, Baby E and
CEC

Some of the party food...ants on a log

and lots of chips. (Not sure how I missed photographing the rest of the food...oh, maybe it was because I was serving 10 boys!!)

Sweaty boy...

Enjoying hot dogs outside...

Opening gifts inside to cool off a bit.
CLC didn't know how helpful this Nerf sword would be the following morning!

Cake time!

And let's add some more sugar to these kiddos by making
s'mores!
CLC pretending that he is sticking his
s'more skewer into J's head. ;)

Breakfast the morning after the big
campout!

Guess what the boys found in our yard? Yep, a 3 foot snake! Christopher "stunned" it using his brand new Nerf sword!

And he and Matt followed up letting
CLC shoot it with his BB gun!

The perfect end to a 9 year
old's camping birthday party!
(We used our Texas Snake book and determined that this was a non-venomous yellow-bellied water snake.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment