CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Celebrating 60 years!

We traveled to San Antonio where we celebrated Ommy's 60th Birthday! We dressed all of the kiddos in coordinating outfits so that we could get some "good" pics of them...which didn't seem to happen. Getting 5 little ones to cooperate and all look the same way at the same time with so many distractions didn't seem to work for us this time around. :( But, here are some of the best ones anyway...








Christopher, what are you doing?


Cute girlies!!


I always find it quite annoying when I can manage to get the little ones to cooperate and I get faces like this from this boy!!!!


Hudson is excused...he looks adorable, but I can definitely see glimpses of the faces that I can anticipate years from now!! ;)


Ommy and Poppy...


Time for cake!


Snuggling before bed


Christopher the rock star!


Hanging out in the morning













Adorable!


0 comments: